giovedì 4 dicembre 2014

On my Christmas wishlist: Smythson travel wallet.




Hey guys!
I have already mentioned my passion for the British Royal Family and today I want to introduce you to a brand that they love and wear a lot: Smythson of Bond Street.
This British brand sells luxury fashion products (such as bags, clutches, wallets), diaries, stationery and leather goods and has been active since 1887 in London.

As yesterday I was having a look at their website I fell in love with their travel wallet that you can see in the pictures below. This is something I need a lot when I am travelling so I am adding it in my Christmas wish list.
Low cost airlines usually don't let you keep your bags with you and that's a problem especially because in airports you constantly have to show your ID card and flight tickets for security checks, boarding and so on. I usually ensure my papers in my jacket but with a travel wallet everything is easier. Smythson makes it also classier.

I chose this handy travel wallet because it has been created to make your movements speedier with its golden brass slide. It includes within three document pockets, two card pockets and a removable passport cover. Its bright color besides makes it easy to find in your bag.
To make it more personal the brand gives you the extra possibility to add golden motivs and a signature to the product.. superb! I would definitely add my name on it.

The wallet is part of the Grosvenor collection, a range of lovely travel and business products which you can explore on the brand's website.
I hope you guys loved the article and please let me know with a comment which Smythson product(s) you would love to get from Christmas. Bye!




10 commenti:

  1. Davvero molto bello, poi adoro il colore!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Che bello, mi piace molto il colore!
    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Kiss

    RispondiElimina
  3. oh yeah!!! thats a great one! may your wish come thru!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  4. Bhè, il rosso è il colore del natale per cui... ottima scelta :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. E' bellisismo, super pratico e poi questo colore è wow!
    Kiss
    TatiLovesPearls.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. Lo trovo davvero molto elegante e pratico.. Anche io sono alla ricerca di un nuovo portafoglio!
    Ti aspetto sul mio blog, è online un nuovo post!

    Chiara | Vogue at Breakfast

    RispondiElimina